Engaged to by Arts NSW to conduct a review of the 14 Regional Boards across NSW.
The review considered:
1. best practice governance models;
2. partnership agreements with local government;
3. capacity building programs;
4. relationships of RABs to Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) and vice versa;
5. effective service model and possibilities for extending the network; and
6. opportunities for development, improvement and revitalization.
Lois Randall partnered with Melita Firth to undertake this state wide review. The process involved: consultation with the arts sector, Regional Arts Board staff and board members and local government; a comprehensive mapping report; and a final report and recommendations, which were presented to Arts NSW in December 2014.